Your favourite, My favourite, Our favourite!

Remember during our childhood days, we love those biscuits which has sugar colourings on top similar to the "Olympic fire". It has green, pink and yellow. I like to eat the icing first, then the biscuits so that it won't be too sweet. Another one which I like is the Chinese Ear Cookies! I was delighted when I knew that I would be baking this cookies during my Professional Course earlier this year.

To refresh my memory on baking the cookies, and to satisfy my craving for the cookies, I finally baked it today! Not quite like it, but the taste was "u-lah-lah"! My children love it, and so does my maid! Sorry folks, as this recipe was from my course, I cannot share it though I would really like to. Apologies!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!