Celebrations Weekend!

It was a celebrations' weekend for me. Saturday, my parents & siblings came to my place for a pizza dinner, and celebrate Singapore's 43rd National Day. Sunday, will be another celebration, my dad's 65th birthday!

Here are the food I prepared for Saturday. Will try to post up the recipes later. Meanwhile, enjoy the photos! :)

Baked Rice & Pizzas

Baked rice recipe extracted from Happy Home Baking.

Mango & Passionfruit Cake

Recipe for the Traditional Sponge Cake extracted from Alex Goh's "Creative Making of Cakes".
Ingredients:
(A): 5 Eggs, 150g Sugar
(B): 120g Cake flour
(C): 80g Melted butter

Method:
1. Put (A) in the mixing bowl.
2. Whip (A) till light and fluffy.
3. Fold in (B) and mix till well blended.
4. Stir in (C) and mix until well incorporated.
5. Pour batter into a 8" round mould. Bake at 180C for 30 minutes.
6. Remove it from the mould immediately when baked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!