Chicken Pies

I made the pie crust dough and the puff pastry earlier this week. I wanted to bake chicken pies yesterday, but because my daughter was not well, I decided to "postpone" baking it. Somehow, I decided to bake today, didn't want to keep too long. I wasn't exactly quite prepared for the baking and fumble over the crust, the puff pastries and the cooking of the ingredients! I under-estimated the time needed to do the preparing and the baking. Luckily, the pie turned out quite alright. *Phew*!

Process photos from digital cameras

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
November 11, 2008 at 6:16 PM

Keep up the good work.

Passionate About Baking said...
November 11, 2008 at 7:16 PM

Hi delilah,
Thank you for encouragement.

Delilah said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:53 PM

Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!