Lemon Cream


Call me cheapskate, or cheap-po. I used the cake that we made in class for lesson, to give it to my MIL for MD's. Rather than to waste the cake, I might as well add some words and share with my in laws. The one which I made from the workshop, I brought it to the dinner with my parents, share with my siblings. Might as well right?


The lemon cream which my instructor made for us to do the frosting was really zesty, but a bit on the sweet side. Nevertheless, the cake was very soft and fluffy. It tasted better than the chocolate one from the workshop. It saved me time and effort to make two cakes for them.

2 comments:

Kitchen Corner said...
May 12, 2009 at 10:05 AM

wow Jane, really pretty cake with lovely rose! Happy Mother's day to you!

Passionate About Baking said...
May 12, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Hi Grace,
Thanks to all! :) Take care!

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!