Cheese Earthquake Loaves


It's cheesy cheese again. I was wondering what I should make on Saturday to bring over for my family. As we are having a bbq at my youngest sister's house, many food were already prepared for by us separately. Since I have some time to spare in the morning, I decided to make my cheese earthquake bread as I felt like having them.


Luckily I left it to proof for a long long time (almost 2 hours) after I had wrapped them up with cheese. Previously, I didn't proof so long, so the bread was rather tough. This time, I left it to proof while I went out to buy some food stuff. It turned out to be soft and much nicer! I made three loaves - one for myself, one to be shared by my sisters and parents, and the other mini loaf for my auntie. I'm happy with the "over-proof" bread loaves.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
May 27, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Hi

Could you post the recipe please?

Passionate About Baking said...
May 27, 2009 at 5:04 PM

Hi Anonymous,
Sorry about it. I got this recipe from a course I attended, so it's not convenient to post the recipe. Apologies.

Lay said...
September 24, 2009 at 3:49 PM

tell where we learn from. we can go there to learn too

Passionate About Baking said...
September 24, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Hi Lay,
Sure. I learnt it from Creative Culinaire's Professional Baking Course, where Chef Judy teach everything-cakes, pastries and breads. You can check out her website at www.creativeculinaire.com. Have fun!

Lay said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:48 PM

tell where we learn from. we can go there to learn too

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!