My hubby and I went out for our long overdue dinner tonight. We wanted to go earlier this month to celebrate his birthday. However, because I was not well, plus our eldest son's exam was too close, we decided to postpone it. In the end, we decided to go to Raffles Hotel's Long Bar Steakhouse since we have the Feed at Raffles card. It was actually a reminder from my sister last week as her husband and her went to Jaan because of this card too!
Generally, the overall experience at Long Bar Steakhouse was pretty good! If not for the Feed at Raffles card, I don't think I will step into this restaurant! :p Enjoy the "course"!
Do a search on "Aurora Borealis" and you'll get a lot of results. Let me just point you to this link, and I will quote from th...
About me
My passion is in baking. My dream is to have my own bakery. I've attended numerous workshops and courses. I've attained a Certificate in Professional Baking, Certificate in Cake Decoration and Certificate in Wedding Cake Decoration. I love to learn more about baking, and experience different recipes. I've also started embarking in teaching in baking, and I hope to share my experiences with people who has the same passion as me.
Check out PALATABLE, the blog I set up for my workshops and sales of cakes.
Dairy-Free Egg Bites
-
These dairy-free egg bites have a velvety texture thanks to a hidden
veggie. (Pumpkin!) They have the classic flavor you love, without relying
on cottage c...
Keto Pancakes (With Almond Flour)
-
A handful of pantry staples and a fork are all you need to whip up these
fluffy keto pancakes made with almond flour! They’re fluffy and filling,
low car...
Chipotle Sauce
-
This creamy chipotle sauce is bold and punchy! It’s the kind of sauce that
takes your meal to the next level, and brings together component-based
dishes ...
Happy Birthday Mom- from Baby Pantry
-
In honor of my mom’s 58th birthday yesterday, my brother, dad and I wanted
to share some of our favorite recipes of hers. These meals, treats, and
snacks...
Roasted Acorn Squash
-
This roasted acorn squash recipe is my favorite way to cook acorn
squash. It’s a delicious, easy side dish for the holidays, Thanksgiving, or
any fall mea...
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Be free with your mind!