Another Successful Attempt

This week, I was on leave for a few afternoons to coach my son for his exams. I told myself that I cannot bake in the afternoon. The afternoon timing is purely committed to coaching him. So far, I'm quite successful in this! So, I don't bake in the afternoon, I bake at night! :p If I wasn't on leave in the afternoon, I would have baked in the evening too! So I won't be so guilty. :p

On Monday evening, I bake my successful Chocolate Banana Chiffon cake. The recipe was extracted from Kevin Chai's Chiffons are Done!! I was very happy with the consistency of the "holes" in my chiffon cake. I added chocolate rice to it, which explained some of the bigger "holes".



A slice of my Strawberry Flan.


Rumballs that I did for my friends.

5 comments:

Yuri said...
October 23, 2008 at 8:40 AM

Great job there with the chiffon cake! The rum balls are beckoning... guess what? i haven't even done the cheesecake balls, not once :P

Passionate About Baking said...
October 23, 2008 at 9:50 AM

Thanks Yuri. You should try chiffon too! It took me so many tries just to get one right! Hahaha... Guess I'm like you? Determination reigns!!

Kitchen Corner said...
October 24, 2008 at 5:21 PM

Hi Jane,
It's been quite some time I've not read your blog as I was really busy this month. But I really miss it very much. You've got wonderful chocolate banana chiffon as well as the macarooons. There are my favorates snacks. You are great!

Passionate About Baking said...
October 24, 2008 at 10:41 PM

Hi Grace,
Thanks very much for your compliments! I also enjoyed reading your blog. Very often, I'll check your blog once it's been updated. I know you have been very busy lately, accompanying friends and going back to visit your parents. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to your next post! Don't keep me hanging...;)

Carrie said...
December 30, 2008 at 1:15 PM

Hi Hi,

what a lovely banana chiffon! My mum love banana, and I love chiffon! So I think this is a perfect combination for the both of us! Can kindly share the recipe?

My email add in bake_with_love@yahoo.com.sg

Million of thanks in advance!!


Cheerios,
carrie

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!