Chiffon Cupcakes

I've been wanting to try chiffon cupcakes for a long long time. There had been many recipes from various food blogs. I've had them but just too lazy to dig them out. It happened that I had this recipe printed out with me, and so I tried it. I didn't want too complicated bakes, merely just want to bake! The cupcakes turned out to be really soft and nice and good! I love it lots! I made 12 of them using the original recipe portion. Do try this out-Clear Water Cake (Sponge Cake).



I baked a banana black sesame chiffon for my in laws last weekend. I hope they like it.


2 comments:

Angel @ Cook.Bake.Love said...
December 10, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Glab that you like the cup cakes. It is very easy to make right?

Bananas + black sesame , something new, sound interesting ya.

Passionate About Baking said...
December 10, 2009 at 5:13 PM

Hi Angel,
Yes, the cupcakes were really good! Oh, you should try the banana + black sesame chiffon, it really taste good! ;)

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!