So Fortunate!

I'm a very fortunate person! Why? Because I met up with my baking coursemates on Tuesday and was presented with three different cakes! Aren't I a very lucky lady? Usually, I'm the one who baked for others...now it's my turn to receive from my friends who can baked so much better than me! Heehee... These were my Cake Decor, Wedding Cake, California Style Baking and Continental Bread workshop coursemates.

We still keep in touch, and finally managed to arrange a date (on Tuesday) to meet up. There were five of us, including our instructor, Amy. She was the one who faithfully made salad, food for us when we were attending her workshops. She faithfully fed us again. This time, with her homemade- Rich Chocolate Cherry Cake, which she gave each of us a piece.



My dear coursemate partner, specially made a Black Forest Cake after several attempts of coaxing her to bake cakes for me.



Finally, another tai-tai coursemate, who is super patient, gave each of us a box of assorted kueh lapis and a pack of Indonesia Vanilla beans. We are really fans of her kueh lapis cakes. They are real good!


It felt so good to be able to catch up with friends who shared the same passion-baking. I guess when we meet up and chit chat, it's like a CoP-Communities of Practice!

2 comments:

Kitchen Corner said...
November 12, 2009 at 10:43 AM

You're really a lucky person Jane! All the cakes look very presentable and yummy! I'm sure you enjoy it very much :)

Passionate About Baking said...
November 12, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Hi Grace,
Oh ya boy! They are all so yummy! Besides them, you're the only one who would give me all the yummies too! ;)

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!