Japanese Chocolate Cheesecake

After my first successful attempt on Japanese Cheesecake, I was so tempted to try again with another flavour. I was comtemplating between Chocolate or Green Tea. I finally decided on Chocolate since I have chocolate milk.

I replaced the milk with chocolate milk, using my favourite brand-Marigold. I also replace 10g of flour with 10g cocoa powder to give more chocky flavour. The rest of the ingredients remained the same. I also change the pan to one 7" and one smaller pan, both squeezed into the water bath pan. Total baking time was about 37mins.


I brought in our dear little friend for a treat. Guess who is that??


Oh! My little friend is Pikachu! He must've come after Rayquaza told him about my Japanese Cheesecake!


Woah! Trying to take a bite when I was busy taking pictures?? Aiyo-yo!

6 comments:

Happy Homebaker said...
November 8, 2008 at 2:17 PM

Hi Jane, just like to let you know I have tagged you on my blog, hope you have fun :)

Kitchen Corner said...
November 8, 2008 at 10:44 PM

Hi Jane,
Here you've got another soft and tasty cheesecake. Well done!! I wish I'm the little friend for the treat too!! :)

Passionate About Baking said...
November 9, 2008 at 9:58 PM

Hi HHB,
Thanks! It's my pleasure to be tagged. ;)

Hi Grace,
You are always welcome to my place for any kind of treat! ;)

Kitchen Corner said...
November 9, 2008 at 10:33 PM

Really? Can I? Thank you so much!!! yeyeyeyeye...

Anonymous said...
January 5, 2011 at 11:17 AM

i use ur recipe but my cheesecake turn out not that smooth....wonder why...

Happy Homebaker said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:50 PM

Hi Jane, just like to let you know I have tagged you on my blog, hope you have fun :)

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!