Singapore Airshow 2010

I went to the Singapore Airshow 2010 with my colleagues today. The aerial display was a disappointment this year compared to the 2008 show. Anyway, my purpose was to go there to collect some souvenirs. Well, managed to collect quite a lot, so I was rather happy, despite the hot weather!

Here's a short preview, in case anyone of you will be going there during the weekend!

Some of the participants' flags...


Butterfly garden at Changi Airport Booth


Display of aircraft models at Changi Airport booth



Cockpit of one of the luxury jetter


A model Apache, and a real RSAF Apache


A model Chinook and a real RSAF Chinook
Exhaust from RSAF F16


The bullet compartment of an Apache


RSAF Aerial display for Apache & Fighting Falcon

3 comments:

Passionate About Baking said...
February 7, 2010 at 3:52 PM

Hi Ju,
Thanks! I usually go with my colleagues during office hours, I'm in defence industry! The rest is..."classified"! ;p

Passionate About Baking said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Hi Ju,
Thanks! I usually go with my colleagues during office hours, I'm in defence industry! The rest is..."classified"! ;p

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!