Over ripen bananas? Fret it. Bake it with LIV butter, and you'll get a really fragrant banana cake. Result? Very soft buttery banana slice!
Recipe for Banana Cake, modified from Prima.
Makes a 9" round cake
180g LIV Unsalted butter, softened
260g Self-Raising Flour
- Cream butter and sugar at medium speed till light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix till batter is smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the mashed bananas into the milk.
- Fold in the banana mixture into the butter mixture.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda and gently fold them in.
- Pour the batter into a lined round 9" baking tin.
- Bake at preheat oven of 170C for approximately 65mins, or a skewer inserted comes out clean.