A Pig Out Party (POP)

Few months back, Eelin and myself discussed about having a bloggers' party again. It was quite a while back since we had our last gathering. It is always fun having all the food bloggers meet up, baking and cooking, and finally enjoying the wonderful homemade food, plus chit-chatting. I always look forward to meeting up with my blogger friends as I learn from them on the hows, dos and don'ts of baking and cooking!

Jo has gracefully allowed us to her beautiful abode as the gathering venue. We usually prefer our gatherings to be at some lovely home as it'll be more conducive, and allowed us to laugh and mingle without restrictions. With the confirmation of the venue, the guests and the food, let the party begin!
Esther's Tau Suan
Edith's Chwee Kueh
Jess' Madeleines and Chocolate Friands
Doris' Green Tea Almond Blondies and Chocolate Cake
Jo's Malaysian Fried Fritters
Bee Bee's Hawaiian Pizza
Cathy's Red Velvet Cakes
Zhuoyuan's Salsa with Taco chips and Devil's Cake
Eelin's Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce
Grace's Potato Tuna. Check out her Bailey's ice cream too!
And from my kitchen, durian puffs and Portuguese egg tarts!
I want to thank Eelin for initiating this, and all my blogger friends for being so supportive! It's good to catch up with "old" blogger friends, and to get to know new faces too! When it comes to food, nobody knows better than the food bloggers! :)

12 comments:

Wendyywy said...
August 14, 2011 at 2:32 PM

what a wonderful tea party.
lots of cakes to eat :)

Gracefoo216 said...
August 14, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Thank you Jane and also Eelin! I really enjoy the POP. I have not so enjoy for some time ago.

passionbaker said...
August 14, 2011 at 3:12 PM

Yes Wendy! It was a long overdue party, with lots of good food too!

passionbaker said...
August 14, 2011 at 3:13 PM

I'm so glad you could make it! And you delicious alcoholic ice cream which intoxicated us! *hick*

wensdelight said...
August 14, 2011 at 3:46 PM

Can't stop wowing at all food and cakes!!! Sorry for not able to attend. I will make sure I make it to the next one!

passionbaker said...
August 14, 2011 at 3:59 PM

Ya, we missed you around too! You'll really have to come for the next round!

Veronica Krystle Davis said...
August 14, 2011 at 5:46 PM

There are so much nice food, wish I was there with all. I am sure I will be stuffed!

DG said...
August 15, 2011 at 2:34 AM

Glad to see you again, and always learn something for you. Btw, your durian puff is uhm nice, hope that I can try it one day, must looking for delicious fresh durian :)

passionbaker said...
August 15, 2011 at 8:25 AM

There was truly many nice homemade foods! We were stuffed!

passionbaker said...
August 15, 2011 at 8:27 AM

Hi Doris, it's good to see you again too! I love your chocolate cake too! Will wait for you to post up the recipe! :))

edith said...
August 15, 2011 at 8:57 AM

It was good seeing you again. Still missing your durian puff. hahaha

passionbaker said...
August 15, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Yes. Good to see you too! You still have durian in your freezer right? :P

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!