Since she invited me to her son's first month celebration, I decided to make some simple, yet delectable desserts for her. I was glad she liked my Chocolate Cake Balls.
Recipe for Chocolate Cake Balls
Makes 66 balls (about 1 inch size)
400g Chocolate cake sponge, broken to pieces
100g Semi-sweet chocolate, melted
3 tbsp Whole milk (approximate)
- In a mixer with K-beater, mix the chocolate sponge well. Make sure they are broken into pieces.
- Add the whole milk to blend. They should somehow come together, but not completely.
- Add in the melted chocolate.
- Mix thoroughly until they come together. If they don't, add more milk or chocolate if needed.
- Then divide out the chocolate mixture, and roll them into balls.
- Refrigerate until ready to decorate.