Aspiring Bakers #2: Christmas! (Dec 2010)

I'm hosting the Aspiring Bakers #2 for December 2010.

The theme for December is Christmas!

Who can join?

Everyone! (if you do not have a blog, just send me a photo of your bake/cook related to the theme).

How to join?

Step 1:

Bake/Roast/Grill/Cook any Christmas related food in the month of Dec 2010.

You can submit more than 1 post.

Your post must include the recipe or link to the original recipe. If you are using a recipe from a book, please include the title of the book too. Please also mention in your blog that you are submitting your post to Aspiring Bakers #2: Christmas! (Dec 2010) and link to this page.

Step 2:

Email to aloyallyanders@gmail.com in the following format:

Your name or nickname:

Your blog name:

Name of your bake:

URL of your post:

Attachment of your photo in your email (one photo for each entry, preferably < 500kb).

The closing date is: 30 Dec 2010. (extended!)

All entries will be compiled and posted by 1 Jan 2011.

16 comments:

Honey Bee Sweets said...
December 1, 2010 at 7:14 AM

Jane, think there's a typo. You mean Dec 26 is the closing date right?
Sounds exciting!! I can already visualize all those glorious Christmas food, lol!

Passionate About Baking said...
December 1, 2010 at 8:06 AM

Ah yes HBS. Thanks for spotting the error. I have amended. Heehee... Yup yup, put in all your fantastic baking skills for this X'mas! :) Can't wait to see what you have in store!

Small Small Baker said...
December 1, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Jane, thanks for hosting for this month. I just posted the roundup for November. It's a long long list. :)

Passionate About Baking said...
December 1, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Thanks for this opportunity SSB! Looks like end Dec I'll be busy with the ocnsolidation too! ;)

busygran said...
December 1, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Now, I really got to get my list going. Been procrastinating!

DG said...
December 1, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Yeah!!! I'm going to join this :)

Bakertan said...
December 1, 2010 at 2:59 PM

Hey Jane,

I'm going to make sure I make it in time for this month's challenge. Got lots of bakes to churn out. If they all turn out fine, I will be submitting multiple entries. Log cake is certainly on my to bake list. I hope I wont botch it up.

enjoy ur festive baking and have a good time!

Wen said...
December 1, 2010 at 3:48 PM

Haha... love this theme! Rather easy too since there will be lots of cooking and baking for X'mas!

Sheryl said...
December 1, 2010 at 7:50 PM

OMG JANE!

What an amazing theme. I have a million and one things I wanna bake for Christmas. I hope to post some up! ;))

Passionate About Baking said...
December 1, 2010 at 8:43 PM

Hi my blogger friends,
I'm sure looking forward to your entries! Bring it on! :)

quizzine said...
December 1, 2010 at 11:11 PM

Hi Jane,
I hope to be able to join in this, feel so bad that I missed the Aspiring Bakers #1 due to my work schedule. Look forward to seeing all the wonderful & joyous creations from everyone!

Unknown said...
December 3, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Hope I am able to join, now cracking head to think what to bake... hee

Zoe said...
December 7, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Happy to follow your blog for Aspiring Baking #2...

lena said...
December 17, 2010 at 3:30 PM

hi, i just submitted my entry today..just check whether you got that..thanks!

Zoe said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Happy to follow your blog for Aspiring Baking #2...

DG said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Yeah!!! I'm going to join this :)

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!