Simple and Good

Ever since I've started on some "pro" baking, I've not baked those simple and good treats - muffins! Muffins are actually very simple, doesn't need a mixer, just use whisk or spatula. I wasn't bothered with muffins all these while because I wanted very much to use my Kenwood mixer! Since I've already gotten myself some good and expensive mixer, might as well make use of it right? Hahaa... That was when, muffins are long forgotten.

Thanks to Anna for sharing her muffin recipe with me, I thought I might as well go easy with baking on a weekday. I tried baking an almond and chocolate chip muffins. It was really easy, and it turned out to be very fragrant and yummy! I used to love muffins a lot, but have forsake it for cupcakes. Suddenly, I realised I've fallen in love with muffins again! It's just a simple and good treat to bake and eat!!


9 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...
June 24, 2009 at 12:39 AM

Moist, airy muffins are best for a tea treat. Well...it's not really easy to make good muffins. I guess you used "muffin method" to make those, do you?

Passionate About Baking said...
June 24, 2009 at 8:09 AM

Hi Angie,
Ya, come to thinnk of it, it's not that easy to make good muffins actually. Aw yes, had to be the traditional "muffin method"! Must really do that once a while, so that I don't lose the "personal" touch! :)

Kitchen Corner said...
June 24, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Hi Jane,
Wow.. you become a very professional baker! I can't wait to see your pro cake on your post! However, those little muffins look great although it's just a simple cake. The crumbs look very fluffy! Homemade is always good :P

Passionate About Baking said...
June 24, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Hi Grace,
Thanks, you compliment me too much! I've not reached the "pro" status yet. Yes, these muffins are really good, I was surprised by my mixing too! It had to be the recipe that is good! :)

nora@ffr said...
July 4, 2009 at 5:32 PM

vat a lovely looking muffins :)you are rili talented and m loving this blog very much :)
cheers!!

Passionate About Baking said...
July 4, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Hi nora@ffr,
Thanks very much for your compliment. I'm not that talented. It's just that the recipes are really good! :)

Passionate About Baking said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:53 PM

Hi nora@ffr,
Thanks very much for your compliment. I'm not that talented. It's just that the recipes are really good! :)

Passionate About Baking said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:53 PM

Hi Grace,
Thanks, you compliment me too much! I've not reached the "pro" status yet. Yes, these muffins are really good, I was surprised by my mixing too! It had to be the recipe that is good! :)

Passionate About Baking said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:53 PM

Hi Angie,
Ya, come to thinnk of it, it's not that easy to make good muffins actually. Aw yes, had to be the traditional "muffin method"! Must really do that once a while, so that I don't lose the "personal" touch! :)

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!