Happy Teacher's Day!

Happy Teacher's Day to all the great teachers!

It's a day of rest for most of them. I hope their efforts, hard work and passion have been appreciated!

For the teachers of my children, I decided to bake carrot cupcake for them. I baked Spiced Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frostings and topped them with fondant carrot or rose. I used the recipe from Yochana's American Carrot Cake. This is one of my favourite carrot cake recipe. I added some ground nutmeg and ground ginger to make it "spiced". I hope the teachers like it!


As I baked 1.5x of the recipe, the rest of them, I baked into a round cake, and added rum and raisin for our own consumption. It was really good with the added rum & raisins. My hb loved it very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!