Roti John or Loti John?

I've always loved anything roti aka loti. My dear colleague, Jolene, lately made some roti john for her dinner and brought some for me the following day. She usually shares some with me because she knew I like them. Heehee...Maybe both of us are very easy-going and don't mind trying each other's food, so she will share some with me sometimes, especially those dishes which I showed vast interest in!

She was very kind to share with me the recipe and how to make. I just can't wait to try it. Finally, I got a chance to do it today since childcare centre is closed, and I'm with the kids. Earlier in the day, I brought the kids out to Bird Park, followed by window shopping in ION Orchard. Then came home to prepare Roti John for dinner. It was really simple like what she has taught me.

I'm sharing the recipe here with you. All thanks to Jolene!

Roti John Recipe
For 4 persons.







Served with sliced cheese and chilli sauce. This was exceptionally good!


Some pictures I've taken today. It was quite fun playing with the different modes of the camera.






Can anyone guess where and how was this taken?

2 comments:

Kitchen Corner said...
September 2, 2009 at 9:42 AM

wow Jane, this is something special leh.. I know it must be very delicious! I must give it a try for my breakfast. Thanks for sharing!

Passionate About Baking said...
September 2, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Hi Grace,
Yes, you have to try this very simple but good bread. You can use your own homemade bread for this too! Let me know the outcome once you tried it! :)

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!