A Free Saturday

I was like quite free for a couple of Saturdays since my last Saturdays attending workshops. Actually, it was good to attend workshops so that I don't have to think about what to bake. Since now I'm free from attending workshops, I was looking for recipes to do some baking.

Bread was first thing on my baking list since I've not been baking breads often. The last loaf I baked was rather good, so I intended to make it a weekly bake. I baked some Wholemeal Almond Buns with modification from my course recipe. As I woke up very early on Saturday morning, I finished my bread by 10am. Then proceed on to bake Walnut Moontarts as I still have some white lotus paste left from my previous mooncake making. I managed to finish by lunch time, then after lunch, I continued to bake a cake as I was trying out a recipe for my new workshop.


So, being free from attending workshops, is actually good for me too! I can continue to bake and improve my skills! :)

2 comments:

Kitchen Corner said...
September 28, 2009 at 4:21 PM

First time see walnut moontart. Quite special! Can I try one please :P

Passionate About Baking said...
September 28, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Hi Grace,
Ask and it shall be given! I've specially reserved not only one, but two for you. :)

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!