I'm submitting this to Aspiring Bakers #15: Auspicious Dishes for CNY (January 2012) hosted by Wen of Wen's Delight.
- To prepare the wanton skin. Place the wanton skin in mini muffin tray. Open up the corners.
- Bake in a preheat oven of 180C for 8-10mins, or till browned and crispy.
- Leave it to cool before keeping them in an air-tight container (if not used immediately. This can be prepared a day or two in advance.)
- To cook the tangy sauce. Place all the ingredients in a saucepan. Stir to mix well before bringing it to a boil. Leave it to cool till tepid.
- To assemble. Place some shredded lettuce in the wanton skin cup. Push them in.
- Put the cooked shrimp on top, then spoon the tangy sauce into the wanton skin cup.
- Served immediately and enjoy!