Recipe for Bak Kwa (肉干)Cookies
Makes approximately 122 mini cookies
(fill 2 canister containers)
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and beat till well incorporated.
- Add vanilla extract and mix.
- Add the flour and bak kwa, and mix thoroughly.
- Put the dough in a plastic bag, roll it out evenly.
- Refrigerate it for at least 30mins until firm.
- Use a scrapper to cut out into small sizes, and shape it accordingly.
- Placed it on a baking tray, spacing out evenly.
- Bake at 180C for 16-18mins, or until it turned slightly brown.