One Lovely Blog Award

Thanks to Jean and Doris for passing this award to me! I'm truly honoured to receive this award, from two different bloggers.
Here are rules to abide for accepting this award :
1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs.
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.

Seven random things about myself.

1) I obtained my driving licence only some few years ago. It is a class 3A licence. I'm still phobical about driving.
2) I love accessories (costume jewellery). I match my earrings according to the clothes I wear.
3) I've started working part time from this month onwards, so that I can spend more time to coach my son for his PSLE.
4) I can't wait for October to come. That's when PSLE will be over, and I'll be free again!
5) Since my sister shared with me about cancer cells, I've been more careful about the foods that I eat. I've reduced taking meat tremendously.
6) I'm hooked to my iPod's Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, Nightclub Story and Wedding Dash. I can't go by a day without playing one of these!
7) I've not attended baking workshops for a long time now. I'm itching to go to one...

I will like to forward this award to the following lovely blogs.

1) Josephine from Sugar & Everything Nice
2) Wai Fong from Fong's Kitchen Journal
3) Gertrude from My Kitchen Snippets
4) Kristy of My Little Space
5) Nancy of Bake for a Queen
6) Cheah of No-Frills Recipes
7) Missy of Sweet Crumbs
8) Zoe of Bake for Happy kids
9) Li Ying of Happy Flour
10) Wiffy of Noob Cook
11) Sotong of Cooking it my way
12) Spear of My Baking Milestone
13) Ming Fung of Cherry Potato
14) kk of My Food Affair
15) Reese of ReeseKitchen

17 comments:

My Little Space said...
April 1, 2011 at 10:35 PM

Hi there, thanks so much for thinking of me and sharing such wonderful award on this special day. I am most honoured. So nice of you. Btw, I am drooling over the lemon cake you made. Totally insane. I think my kids will love it. Bookmarked it already. Thanks for everything. Hope you're going ot have a great weekend.
Blessings, Kristy

Passionate About Baking said...
April 1, 2011 at 10:40 PM

Hi Kristy,
Thanks for popping by! You truly have a wonderful blog. I'm happy to discover your blog! :)

sotong said...
April 2, 2011 at 12:15 AM

Oh boy oh boy oh boy, my first ever blog award! I'm really flattered, THANK YOU!:) *blush*

Passionate About Baking said...
April 2, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Hi sotong,
You're most welcome. You surely deserved this award.

ICook4Fun said...
April 2, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Thank you so much for the lovely award. Really appreciates it.

Jean said...
April 3, 2011 at 12:14 AM

hey i play the same games as you too on my iphone hahaha!! my boyfriend thinks i'm anti social becos i'm so absorbed :P

Amelia said...
April 3, 2011 at 1:25 AM

Hi there,

I have an award for you, http://stvmiapreciousmoments.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-very-first-award.html

TQ

noobcook said...
April 3, 2011 at 11:25 AM

hey thanks so much for the award, I really appreciate it! I play bakery and restaurant story too, you can add wiffy if you like :)

Passionate About Baking said...
April 3, 2011 at 3:08 PM

Hi ICook4Fun,
You're most welcome! I'm so glad to know your blog!

Hi Jean,
Haha...looks like we have the same interest of cooking and baking in reel life too!

Hi Amelia,
Thanks very much for your award too!

Hi noobcook,
I didn't sign up for the ID, that was why I couldn't add any neighbour. After I sign up, I'll look for you! :) Thanks for the info.

cherry potato said...
April 5, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Congrast!! Thanks for your award, I really appreciate it.

Unknown said...
April 8, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Hi, thanks for giving me this Lovely Blog Award. Have a great weekend ahead.

noobcook said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:52 PM

hey thanks so much for the award, I really appreciate it! I play bakery and restaurant story too, you can add wiffy if you like :)

Amelia said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Hi there,

I have an award for you, http://stvmiapreciousmoments.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-very-first-award.html

TQ

My Little Space said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Hi there, thanks so much for thinking of me and sharing such wonderful award on this special day. I am most honoured. So nice of you. Btw, I am drooling over the lemon cake you made. Totally insane. I think my kids will love it. Bookmarked it already. Thanks for everything. Hope you're going ot have a great weekend.
Blessings, Kristy

Hoffer_adam said...
July 31, 2012 at 10:21 PM

It’s Pleasure to understand your blog. The above content article is very informative & helpful. I genuinely enjoyed reading your blog and points that you simply expressed. I feel strongly about it and got information more on this subject.

http://www.thetrainingcircle.co.uk/

mikedrago said...
September 26, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I'm glad your careful on what you eat. Wow you've only been driving for a couple years. The first couple years it is a little scary but then it evneutally becomes like riding a bike. Some people drive to work and forget that they drove there. I'm glad you got this award you deserve it. You work hard to make this blog awsome.

-Mike of ontario honey

passionbaker said...
September 28, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Thanks mikedrago for your compliments.

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!