Recipe for Bread Cups
Makes 12 cups
12 Slices of bread
Some Butter/Margarine spread
4 Smoked Cheese sausages
5 Whole eggs
3 tbsp Whole milk
- Spread butter on the individual slices of bread.
- Cut the sausages into thin slices.
- Beat the eggs with milk, salt and pepper.
- Press the bread down into a large non-stick muffin tray individually.
- Scoop about three tablespoons of eggs into each bread cups.
- Add in the sausages evenly.
- Bake in a preheated fan oven of 160C (or 180C for normal convection oven) for 18mins.
- Served hot with side salad, and enjoy!