Bloggers Gathering

After our Cook and Feed with Love last month, we discussed about meeting up again since we didn't have much opportunity to interact that day. Through email discussions, it was decided on 27 Nov, and it will be at my place's function room. We thought the venue suited well as we can have our own cozy area to eat and chat. That's what all gatherings is about!
The event started only about 1.30pm when all of the bloggers arrived. Each of us made and brought our food. I'll leave you to drool over the good food that we had...

Potato Salad by Sheryl
 Chicken Drumlets by Josephine
Sambal Prawn Sandwiches by Judy
Hawaiian Pizza Pie and Chocolate Chip Cookies by ZhuoYuan
Macaroni Cheese and Konnyaku Jelly by Doris
Blueberry Muffins and Banana Hazelnut Cake by Edith
Cointreau Chocolate Cupcakes by Eelin
Coffee & Walnut Blondies made by me.
I thought it might be a good idea to play a simple game of Bingo to get to know our fellow bloggers better. So I made them play this silly game, and prepared a small bottle of my homemade vanilla extract as the prize. Lucky Doris won herself this vanilla extract. I hope she likes it. For the rest of the blogger friends, thank you for being sporty and participanted in this silly game! LOL!

13 comments:

DG said...
November 28, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Thanks so much for detailed posting. I enjoyed the foods & gatherings there. Thanks again for the precious vanilla extract :)

Passionate About Baking said...
November 28, 2010 at 9:05 AM

Hi Doris,
You're most welcome. I hope you like the vanilla extract. Do share how you used it too!

Wen said...
November 28, 2010 at 9:47 AM

The function room looks cozy and the potluck spread definitely making me drool...lol!

Honey Bee Sweets said...
November 28, 2010 at 10:27 AM

Gee, I'm sad! I guess I wasn't invited because I didn't paticiated the last event huh? Would very much want to meet the other bloggers. ;P oh well....glad u ladies & guy had fun.

Bakertan said...
November 28, 2010 at 11:48 AM

hey Jane,

you're super efficient! your function room is pretty good, should utilize it more often now. Thanks for hosting us. It was truly an enjoyable session =] The bingo was fun and I certainly learnt some interesing tidbits about other bloggers =]

Passionate About Baking said...
November 28, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Hi Wen,
We did have a great time. It's a pity you couldn't join us. Nevermind, next time will be better ya?

Hi HBS,
Ya, I wished you were there too! It would be fun to have most of you around too! Next time okay?

Hi Bakertan,
Yes, I just realised it's quite a spacious place to have simple gatherings. We can have it at my place next time again yah? We were so busy asking each other to sign, I wonder how many of us picked up those new findings of our friends...Heehee...

Sheryl said...
November 28, 2010 at 4:19 PM

Jane,

It's quite a cosy hideout hidden at the basement. Haha Oh man, the bingo game was fun eh.. Better than the original bingo.Haa I remember, We use to play this for camps as ice breakers :)))) At least now I know someone else born in Dec too! haha

Passionate About Baking said...
November 28, 2010 at 4:33 PM

Hi Sheryl,
I'm glad the bingo game did help to get to know each other better! Ya, now I also know there're two more people born in Dec, same as my children!

busygran said...
November 28, 2010 at 6:29 PM

You, E and ZY are super fast in posting. Granny here will take a while to post. Anyway all the pictures posted are a thousand times better than mine. So I'll take the lazy way out and not post! Heehee!
Thanks Jane, had a great time in a cosy place.

Edith said...
November 28, 2010 at 8:22 PM

Thanks Jane for organising this. Had a great time.

Pei-Lin said...
November 28, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Ooh! A nice coverage of the event! Your place looks neat for that purpose! I could see an upgrade in bloggers' meet-up. There was game! Perhaps, if I ever get to visit SG again, you can be the event planner for that? =P

Passionate About Baking said...
November 29, 2010 at 8:25 AM

Hi Judy and Edith,
Thanks very much for coming too! Without your participation, even the nicest venue would also be dull! ;p

Hi Pei Lin,
When are you coming over again? The next trip you come down, we'll organise another gathering yah? Sure, I can be the event planner, not a problem. Just for you yah? ;)

Pei-Lin@Dodol and Mochi said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Ooh! A nice coverage of the event! Your place looks neat for that purpose! I could see an upgrade in bloggers' meet-up. There was game! Perhaps, if I ever get to visit SG again, you can be the event planner for that? =P

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!