Crazy Busy Week!

This week is really crazy & busy! My domestic helper went back for her home leave for two weeks. So I'm now a Part-Time maid! But somehow, I cannot stay away from baking. Just had to find time to do some baking or some other stuff. So here it is.

New Venture I: Coconut Ice Cream.
I wanted to make mango ice cream, but I spilled my mango puree!!:'( So I ended up with Coconut Ice Cream.

Creamy mix before freezing.

Smooth as silk. Looks really like ice-cream.

Texture is really ice-cream! Yummy. Rich & thick.

Recipe extracted from Yochana's Cake Delight, Coconut Gelato.

Repeat Venture II: Breads

Same old breads.




New Venture III: 100% Almond Cupcakes (Gluten free)




I topped it with almonds nibs instead of frosting as in the original recipe.

Recipe extracted from Cedele.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!